OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP - EARTH DAY 2023
AN EARTH DAY ROADSIDE CLEANUP AND RECYCLING EVENT!
Roadside/Park Cleanup April 15 - 23 in the Town of Warwick. Warwick DPW will pick up the bags left along the road. Register your clean up area in advance, or come in person on Saturday, April 22 from 8:00am – 12:00pm to the Caboose on South Street to register and enjoy refreshments. Garbage bags and gloves will be available to anyone who registers.
Please click on Register to sign up. You will be asked to provide your name and email; if you're representing a business, please include that too. Click "Next" to get to the comments section where you can let us know what area you will be cleaning and whether you need supplies. Click "Next" again to confirm your registration and have the opportunity to save to your calendar and share via email or social media.
Specialty Programs April 22 9:00 am - 12:00 pm in the Chase Lot
- Paper Shredding (Warwick Lions Club) $7/box suggested donation
- Sneaker & Rubber Cleat Collection (Warwick Lions Club)
- Eye Glass & Hearing Aid Collection (Warwick Lions Club)
- Consumer Appliance Recycling (Sustainable Warwick) Limited to air conditioners and humidifiers that use refrigerants. Refrigerators will NOT be accepted, but O&R will pay a $25 rebate for working refrigerators (866-552-3755)
- Cell Phone Collection (National Coalition Against Domestic Violence)
- Prescription Drug Drop Off (WV Prevention Coalition & Warwick PD)
Programs at other locations:
- Motor Oil Collection (Kaytes Ford) 145 Rt 94 S April 22, 9a-5p. Call 845-218-5980 with questions.
- Computer & Electronics Recycling (The Computer Guy) 2 Overlook Dr. April 17-22, 9a-5p. TVs are now being accepted. Call 845-988-0708 with questions.
Date and Time
Saturday Apr 22, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Week of April 15
Special Programs April 22 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Town of Warwick
Warwick Valley Chamber of